Notes: Remaining beef share slaughter date is 12/6, with respective pickup/delivered dates approx: weekend before Christmas.
Beef a La Carte Pricing
- Tenderloin Filet $18/lb
- Rib Eye or NY Steak $16/lb
- Flank / Skirt / Flat Iron / Tri-Tip / Top Sirloin steaks $12/lb
- Chuck / Eye of Round / Sirloin Tip / Round Steaks $10/lb
- Osso Bucco / Chuck and Cross Rib Roasts / London Broil / Brisket / Short Ribs / BBQ Rack of Ribs / Stew / Fajita Strips / Carne Asada $8/lb
- Ground Beef $7.50/lb
- Soup / Marrow Bones $4/lb
- Fat for tallow, fry oil, soaps, etc $2/lb
Contact us with your cut selections and delivery option and we will put together a package for you!
Order Whole/Half/Quarter Direct
We primarily sell beef and pork directly meaning that customers buy a portion of an individual animal, pay the rancher based on the hanging weight and then pay the butcher a fee for killing, cutting and wrapping the animal. We sell in this way in order to avoid a long, stressful haul to a processing plant and keep our animals on-farm for slaughter. We work closely with Tillamook Meat (one of the only Animal Welfare Approved butchers in Oregon) who come out to the ranch where animals are quickly and humanely killed and then transported to the butcher’s facilities for dry aging and cutting. By selling this way, we can ensure our animals have calm and peaceful lives up to the last minute.
Hanging weight is the weight of the carcass with head, skin, hooves and non-usable organs removed. Our hanging weights average between 600-650 pounds a whole steer and 175-200 pounds a whole pig. After aging (for beef), removal of bones and cutting, the packaged meat weight (not including organs or soup bones) will be roughly 2/3 of the hanging weight depending on fat content and your cutting instructions.
- Whole or Half Beef Share $4.25/lb hanging weight to rancher + $0.70/lb hanging weight to butcher + $85 flat butcher fee (or $42.50 for half).
- Quarter Beef Share $4.50/lb hanging weight to rancher + $0.75/lb hanging weight to butcher + 1/4 of $85 flat butcher fee. (Save $ by cow-pooling with half and whole shares!)
We ask for a non-refundable deposit of $1000 whole/$600 half/$300 quarter. The remainder of the payment balance will be calculated after slaughter and will be due prior to pick-up.
To immediately reserve with debit/credit via paypal click below, or email us to mail a check and avoid card fees!
Whole/Half Pig $4.50/lb hanging weight to rancher + $1/lb hanging weight to butcher (includes smoking and curing) +$80 flat butcher fee.
We ask for a pork deposit of $250 whole/$125 half at the time of your reservation. The remainder of the payment balance will be calculated after slaughter and will be due prior to pick-up.
SOLD OUT, please Email us for next availability and to be added to “first-call” list
Email to RESERVE NOW and mail a check, or for paypal:
Pick-Up Schedule, pre-order required
Portland – Metro area deliveries 2-3x per month. Select “Portland” for delivery and we will confirm a mutually convenient day/time.
NOTE: (InFARMation forums on hiatus for summer)
Last Tues ea month 5:30-8:30pm at InFARMation forum at Holocene in SE Portland
North Coast – at Ranch; multiple options from Tillamook to Astoria by appointment.
Place an order and/or Email us and we’ll confirm convenient delivery!