Beef a La Carte Pricing
- Tenderloin Medallions (Filet Mignon) $18/lb
- Rib Eye or NY Steak $16/lb
- Flank / Skirt / Flat Iron / Tri-Tip / Top Sirloin steaks $12/lb
- Chuck / Eye of Round / Sirloin Tip / Round Steaks $9/lb
- Osso Bucco / Chuck and Cross Rib Roasts / London Broil / Brisket / Short Ribs / BBQ Rack of Ribs / Korean Style Ribs / Stew / Fajita Strips / Carne Asada $8/lb
- Ground Beef $6.25/lb (new reduced price!)
- Beef Jerky (regular, pepper, teriyaki)
- Soup / Marrow Bones $3/lb (new reduced price!)
- Fat for tallow, fry oil, soaps, etc $2/lb
Pork a La Carte Pricing
- Rib or Loin Chops $12/lb
- Bacon $10/lb
- Ground Pork (unseasoned, Italian or Breakfast) $8/lb
See below for discounted box pricing. Contact us with your cut selections and delivery option and we can put together a custom box for you!
See also Honey and Cheese below
Order Whole/Half/Quarter Direct
We primarily sell beef and pork directly meaning that customers buy a portion of an individual animal, pay the rancher based on the hanging weight and then pay the butcher a fee for killing, cutting and wrapping the animal. We sell in this way in order to avoid a long haul to a processing plant and keep our animals on-farm for slaughter. We work closely with Tillamook Meat (one of the only Animal Welfare Approved butchers in Oregon) who comes out to the ranch where animals are quickly and humanely killed and then transported to the butcher’s facilities for dry aging and cutting. By selling this way, we can ensure our animals have calm and peaceful lives up to the last minute.
Hanging weight is the weight of the carcass before cutting/wrapping hide, hooves and non-usable organs removed. Our hanging weights have averaged 625 pounds for a whole steer and 200 pounds for a whole pig. After dry aging (for beef only), removal of bones and cutting/wrapping, the packaged meat weight is typically 2/3 of the hanging weight depending on fat content and your cutting instructions (ie, deboning or bone-in). For beef this is typically 100lbs+ finished weight for a quarter share, for pork typically 65-75lbs. Soup bones, fat and offal (heart, liver, tongue) available with advance notice for no extra charge.
Note: 100lbs of beef or pork transports in a large cooler and will fit in a typical kitchen fridge/freezer (if you remove most everything else).
- Whole or Half Beef Share $4.25/lb hanging weight to rancher + $0.75/lb hanging weight to butcher + $100 flat butcher fee (or $50 for half).
- Quarter Beef Share $4.50/lb hanging weight to rancher + $0.80/lb hanging weight to butcher + 1/4 of $90 flat butcher fee. (Save $ by cow-pooling with half and whole shares!)
A non-refundable deposit of $1000 whole/$600 half/$300 quarter will guaranteed your share and butcher date. The remainder of the payment balance will be calculated after slaughter and will be due prior to pick-up. Total/final price including butcher fees for quarter beef shares estimated to be approximately $840 or $540 after deposit ($795 total/quarter if you cow-pool with friends and order as half or whole share).
To immediately reserve with debit/credit via paypal click below, or email us to reserve a spot and mail a check!
Whole/Half Pig $4.50/lb hanging weight to rancher + $1.15/lb hanging weight to butcher (includes smoking and curing) +$80 flat butcher fee.
A non-refundable deposit of $250 whole/$125 half will guarantee your share and butcher date. The remainder of the payment balance will be calculated after slaughter and will be due prior to pick-up. Total/final price including butcher fees for half pork shares estimated to be approximately $500.
Email to RESERVE NOW and mail a check, or for paypal:
We partner with Nestucca Bay Creamery, a 5th generation dairy in Tillamook County that converted to hand-made artisinal cheese. They are one of the relatively few all-pasture dairies (vs corn-fed confined cows) and for cheese wonks they vigorously maintain a herd that produces A2 milk (easier to digest).
Aged to perfection, to offer just enough sharpness to keep it interesting.
Semi-hard and packed with flavors like pepper and cumin.
|1/2lb artisinal cheese|
Have a specific package in mind? Looking for a different options or cuts? Email us and we’ll be happy to see what we can put together for you.